Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yeast Infection Home Remedy- Learn Natural Alternatives to Over The Counter Treatments

It's quite common for a women at some point in her life to suffer the almost unbearable symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection. Although she may feel dirty and that she hasn't done a good job of taking care of her body, she really should not feel ashamed at all. This disease is one that impacts more than 3/4 of the world's population of women and most times is something she can't avoid. She will, however search everywhere for some sort of relief from her symptoms, and if she turns to over the counter treatments that is all she will get, just her symptoms treated. The best way however, which she may not be aware of is to go with an all natural approach, that will help to end her suffering once and for all. A good yeast infection home remedy is the best method of treating a yeast infection.

Here is are a few yeast infection home remedy to try out, but remember that everybody is different so if one remedy doesn't work for you, try another and keep trying different options until you find one that works well for you.

  • Apple Cider Vinegar- Washig the infected area with diluted apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective ways to cure an infection of yeast. Apple cider vinegar will stop the over growth of yeast. Steeping a garlic clove in the apple cider vinegar is also proven effective in helping with the ichiness.
  • Tea Tree Oil- Dipping a tampon in tea tree oil and inserting into the vagina and leaving overnight is another good treatment of a yeast infection. Remove the tampon in the morning and repeat for 3 to 4 days.
  • Garlic-Cut a clove of garlic into small thin pieces, wrap in cheesecloth and insert into the vagina and leave for 20 minutes, leave an ear of the cheesecloth hanging out for easy removal.
  • Baby Oil- Baby oil with aloe and vitamin E will bring you relief from itching and irritation.
  • Bath With Vinegar- Fill the bathtup with warm water and add a cup of vinegar to it. Soak in the tub for about 20 minutes. This is another effective way to treat your infection.

Yeast infection home remedy options are becoming more and more popular for treating yeast infections. The good thing is that you probably already have most of these in your house already.

As I mentioned before, everybody is different, so what has worked for one person may be as effective for another. The key is when trying out natural remedies, don't lose faith if one doesn't clear up your infection, just try another, remember not all doctor prescribed treatments work 100% either, so don't be afraid of alternative treatments.

There is a guaranteed method of yeast infection treatment that will cure your infection within 12 hours. If you don't want to be living with these symptoms or are sick of having your symptoms re-occurring all the time, then this is the most important message you will ever read. Yeast Infection Treatment Here

4 comments:

  1. A yeast infection is a common condition that is easily treated and not usually serious. A
    YEAST INFECTION TREATMENT occurs when the natural balance of bacteria and yeast in the vagina are upset, and too many yeast cells grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERPES is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cure through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have red about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cured me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs!After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 4 days i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!   for the people suffering from herpes and other diseases like  Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT 
     should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which  I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication  I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year.  you can reach him through  VIA E-mail   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete